I can’t believe I’m writing this after only a few weeks of blogging. The lovely Jasmine from Jasmine Harding Make Up nominated me for The Liebster award. The Liebster award is for new bloggers with under 200 followers, helping them to get more recognition (what a great idea!).
The rules are:
- Link the person who has nominated you
- Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 11 other blog
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Notify all the nominees via social media
1. What is the one part of your makeup routine you couldn’t leave the house without doing?
This is easy it has to be mascara, I don’t feel like me without it.
2. Who is your favourite makeup artist?
This is a little tougher since I don’t know many make up artists. I’m going to go for Lisa Eldridge.
3. What piece of clothing would you say is essential in a girls wardrobe?
A good pair of well fitting jeans (much easier said than done)
4. Coffee or tea?
Has to be tea – I think I get through nearly 8 cups a day (maybe should cut back a little)
5. If you could go on holiday anywhere, where would you go?
I’ve always fancied Borneo. Would love to see Orangutans in the wild and obviously the beaches and sunshine look amazing as well.
6. What is your dream career?
I’m really lucky that I have my dream job – Play Development Officer, however I would love to work for myself as a consultant (hopefully in a few years time)
7. What is your favourite beauty product you own?
This is tough! Think just now it might be my Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, but who knows what it’ll be tomorrow.
8. Cream or gel cleansers?
Definitely cream cleansers. I’m currently loving Alpha H’s Balancing Cleanser
9. What is the best present you have received?
Definitely my engagement ring (does that count) – it was such a lovely surprise and is one of my most treasured possessions.
10. Provide one piece of advice for bloggers
Don’t worry about numbers and just keep writing about what you love – someone else is bound to love what you do as well.
11. Contour or Lip Liner?
I can’t get the hang of contouring so will have to go for Lip Liner.
My Questions are:
- You have £1000 do you buy new clothes or make up?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Favourite Food?
- What do you always carry with you?
- What was the last book you read?
- What is the one beauty product you can’t live without?
- What is your biggest pet peeve and why?
- What is your favourite shop (clothes or beauty)?
- Any tips for new bloggers?
- What is you favourite childhood memory?
- List 2 things you like about yourself.